linkup

cbox

Monday, June 10, 2013

Of Glaciers – Heart Museum (2013)


Of Glaciers
Album:  Heart Museum
Genre:  Progressive/Atmospheric Metalcore

Track Listing:
1. Telepathy
2. Losing Sight
3. Fear Of Symmetry
4. Ghost Heart
5. Stillborn
6. Enlightenment I:  In Question
7. Enlightenment II:  Ego Death
8. Linear
9. Diagnosis
10. De-Victimized
11. Turn On.  Tune In.  Drop Out.

Support:  Bandcamp ($10)

“Heart Museum” is some of the most fiercely emotive metalcore you’ll hear this year, and it’s a definite shoe-in for my album of the year list.  It won’t top the album I upload next, and I typically don’t listen to stuff like this that much, but after listening to the album in its entirety, I’m sure you’ll agree with me if you’re even a little into metalcore -- this is absolutely some of the best you'll hear in 2013.  Don’t believe me?  Check out Connor’s review from The New Transcendence over HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.