linkup

cbox

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Taking Your Last Chance – Decorations (2010)


Taking Your Last Chance
Album:  Decorations
Genre: (Tech.) Deathcore/Death Metal

Track Listing:
1. Beginning
2. Subconscious
3. Buried in Deception
4. All Our Suffering
5. Dead Day
6. Asphyxiation
7. Infinity Fear
8. Veil of Disgust
9. Animosity
10. Instant Like Life
11. Would Be What I Have Become
12. Before I Self Destruct
13. Inhuman Mind


Brutal as fuckkk.  One of the first underground deathcore albums I ever had on repeat, this is a real classic and total must-have.  I don’t know why more people don’t know this band, and why more deathcore bands don’t go for this sound.  Blast beats and absolutely crushing riffs/grooves galore…DAT FIRST PREVIEW SONG.  You win Russia, you win.

4 comments:

  1. the first song (beginning) has been my ringtone for so long! it shreds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is one of the reason of why I always enter everyfucking day here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best deathcore band ever!

    The band gave away this album for free back in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is phenomenal, omg

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.