linkup

cbox

Saturday, March 24, 2012

The Battle Within - The Midst Of Perdition (2012)


The Battle Within
Album:  The Midst Of Perdition
Genre:  Technical Deathcore
Facebook

Track Listing:
1. The Midst of Perdition
2. The Procedure of Man
3. Night Dweller
4. Constrained In My Captivity
5. Clockwork
6. Anatomizer
7. Structures and Body Bags
8. Anathema

Download (VBR)
Support:  iTunes (will add when available)
Preview: "Constrained In My Captivity"

Oh my FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU.  This band absolutely destroys!!!  First blog with this beast in VBR...you pieces of crap had better buy this when it's released because I absolutely fucking love this banddddd!!!

18 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, Fayetteville, Arkansas has a great metal scene actually. Good to see something awesome on here from my home state.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arkansas in general surprisingly has a good metal scene. 501

      Delete
  2. Actually ChugCore uploaded it at 7:36 this morning, either way i love you both for uploading it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chug core didn't upload it in VBR :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Took a gander at the preview..this band actually rips pretty hard. I like the vocals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They didnt want it to be leaked so early. Theres not even an itunes link yet, i asked them when they posted the songs and they said that we should wait. First found it in TTC.

    You better spare those guys some money dudes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is the download ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cant click the link.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Preview == win.

    If it's on Google Play or Amazon I'm buying, but fuck iTunes. I only buy DRM-free music.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.mediafire.com/?l58f5552dzybm2z
    check that's the mediafire link budds

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Battle Witin <3s DuckCore, but not the people posting links to our unreleased album.

    <3 TBW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took down the link when I realized you guys wanted it taken down. I know plenty of people on here will still buy it...especially me. Can you say multiple copies? Ily <3

      Delete
  11. And apparently my H key doesn't like to work sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. is this out on iTunes yet???? I tried to search it and only the old Premonitions EP came up. I want to buy this so badddddd

    ReplyDelete
  14. If ya havnt heard it yet read my review of the EP! Took me a while cause its so damn good http://corereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You like cockos.

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.