linkup

cbox

Friday, April 26, 2013

Sirens – Spore (2012) + Drone (2013)


Sirens
Album:  Spore
Genre:  Progressive/Electronic Deathcore

Track Listing:
1. Drift
2. Cloudbreak
3. Unstable and Floating
4. Music Box
5. Propaganda
6. Drone (New Song 2013)

Support:  Bandcamp ($4.95)
Preview:  “Drone”

Fans of old The Contortionist will love this shit.  So beefy, so spacey.  These guys’ new track is waaaay better, but their EP is pretty gnarly too!  They’re doing a tour with Ovid’s Withering coming up, and yours’ truly is sponsoring it <3  Plus, just peep the lyric video for "Drone"..it's amazing!  Some incredible lyrics too...I especially love the last verse:

The burden of guilt crushes my throat.
I've fixed the world, but ruined myself.
My virus, my vision, my future, my mind;
Disassembled by something that I've designed.

GET STOKED BBYS.  I KNOW I AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.