linkup

cbox

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dead For Denver - Dead For Denver (2012)

   Artist: Dead For Denver
Album: Dead For Denver
Genre: Progressive Metal/Groove Metal/Alternative Metal
Facebook

Tracklist
1.Is anybody listening
2.Inject me into space
3.Faster than the speed of sound (feat. Jimmy Trigger and Hoon Kim)
4.Standing on the shoulders of giants
5.Seal the overflow
6.What if
7.And if they catch you
8.The addicts dreams
9.Crystalline entity
10.This is not a montage
11.Needless suggestion
12.The road
13.Changeling
14.The scars that scrape

Download (via Bandcamp)


Preview: Inject Me Into Space


This band totally blown me away. This nearly perfect mix between djenty grooves, awesome melodies, the great vocals and the earwig-potential of the songs is one of the highlights of 2012. Hopefully this band get more attention in 2013.

2 comments:

  1. Good post! I would have posted them but I thought this blog was where I found out about them. I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I posted this band before the blog goes down. So, it´s a Re-post^^

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.