linkup

cbox

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Khaorah – Maelstrom (2010)



Khaorah
Album:  Maelstrom
Genre:  Progressive/Atmospheric Metalcore

Track Listing:
1. The Last Tower
2. Compelled to Live
3. Equilibrium
4. Revenge
5. Phoenix
6. In The Air
7. Bury Me
8. A World Outside
9. Dead Future
10. Legends
11. Shadow

Support:  iTunes ($10.89)
Preview:  “Phoenix”

Outside of  some good band requests (which I'll get to soon, I promise), I’ve been really struggling to find new stuff to post for you guys lately, so I figured I’d dig into my archives and post an album that was already about three years old.  There’s such feeling in this album, but trust me, it’s PLENTY heavy…and there is absolutely ZERO djent about it.  One of my favorite metalcore albums of 2010 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.