linkup

cbox

Monday, April 15, 2013

Icosian - When I Stopped Calling It Home (2013)

   Artist: Icosian
Album: When I Stopped Calling It Home
Genre: Progressive Deathcore/Metalcore
Facebook

Tracklist:
1. Zodiac
2. Oppression
3. Sovereign
4.Vices
5. When I Stopped Calling It Home

Download (via Bandcamp)

Preview: When I Stopped Calling It Home

A fucking jewel between the hordes of Prog Deathcore/Metalcore bands. Awesome melodies! FUCKING AWESOME MELODIES! FFO: ERRA, Mureau, Walking With Strangers etc. 

5 comments:

  1. I listened to this through twice this morning and didn't think it was anything special, but you've convinced me to download it and try some more haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These "prog-metalcore"-parts are kind of generic, but some soft moments and some vocal melodies are different from the rest of the mass. but, you know. IMO ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support dude! -Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  4. These guys play so many shows and are so flawless live they deserve to blow up and get signed and be famous. I saw them with Fallujah in March and they blew away my already high expectations.

    Gotta love to see support for local bands! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shit my pants when I saw this local band on DuckCore.

    Congrats on making it here. What a great band.
    I loved seeing you guys live.

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.