linkup

cbox

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Skyharbor - Illusion: Catharsis [SINGLE] (2012)


Skyharbor
Album: Blinding White Noise: Illusion & Chaos
Genre: Progressive/Technical Metal
Location: Maryland
Facebook
BandCamp

Tracklist:

1. Illusion: Catharsis



Note: My friend is the drummer in the band, I didn't want to purchase just one track and upload it, but I will be getting the CD maybe I'll upload it then if I get his permission. Support and listen to some more tracks on the Facebook. Personally, one of my favorite tracks (Trayus) isn't available to be embedded, so listen to it on Facebook.

4 comments:

  1. Skyharbor is an indian band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't fucking wait for this album

    ReplyDelete
  3. the album actually leaked already. and Keshav is in India

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.