linkup

cbox

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Coronado - Awake in Silence (2012)


Coronado
Album:  Awake in Silence
Genre:  Prog. Deathcore/Groove
Facebook

Track Listing:
1. Premonition: The Dream
2. Advent:  The Memory
3. Desire:  The Silence
4. Decay:  The Absolute
5. Images:  The Faceless
6. Design:  The Immortal (feat. Zach Sebastian)
7. Awake:  The Discovery
8. Rediscover:  The Forgotten

Download (320kbps)
 Preview:  Facebook

This album really surprised me...only like 40-ish likes on Facebook, but it's pretty stellar stuff.  A mix of When All Light Dies and a bunch of other prog. deathcore elements, along with some djentstrumentalish-sounding leads thrown in there (I'm not saying it sounds like djent, so don't rage at me, just that some of the leads sound like some of the better djent instrumental bands out there).  Anyway, I really dig this!

5 comments:

  1. I know this guy, all one man band for this from what my friend told me yesterday when he showed me this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They aren't bad but the vocalist is fucking horrible and does not fit the band at all imo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a one man band

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.