linkup

cbox

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shadow of the Colossus - New Song (2012)


Shadow of the Colossus
Album:  End Game
Genre:  Progressive Deathcore/Death Metalz
Facebook

Track Listing:
1. End Game (Instrumental)

Download (VBR)
Preview:  "End Game"

My absolute favorite deathcore band is unleashing the new album "End Game" on the world soon...not pumped AT ALL.  This band just completely destroys...this song is so fucking killer, oh my god.  If anything, this is making the wait even harder because it feels even more mature and evolved than their older stuff...dem solos!  First blog with this, btw. <3

11 comments:

  1. Josh go to a different blog your uploads are wasted here duckcore is pretty much dead now

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I come here, and apparently so do 2 other anonymous dickheads so.. not dead yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People like it when I give my opinion...if you want a "download and go" blog I suggest, I don't know, EVERY OTHER BLOG. Love it when people troll my posts when I give my opinion. Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah duckcore kinda is dead its nothing of what it used to be like and other blogs are raping it on good uploads duckcore hasn't even gotten the new VoM up yet or anything else half decent

    ReplyDelete
  5. God there are some dumbfucks out there. People who have been with Duckcore for a while no the deal. If you all think this place is dead and don't like it then FUCKING MOVE ON. You won't be missed.

    Good upload Josh, I'm stoked for the album. This stuff is sounding great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been with duckcore almost since it started and yes it is pretty much dead now barely any uploads ever i will just check it weekly instead of daily because of lack of uploads

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chugcore > duckcore check it out

    ReplyDelete
  8. Suffocation was not the origins of deathcore.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can I get a link to this interview?

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahahahahahahha dwammm!!! getting a bit hectic

    ReplyDelete
  11. Btw love this site..... keep it up

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.