linkup

cbox

Friday, February 24, 2012

Blog shirts! :o


These bad boys just got in.

I'm really happy that I've finally been able to get these printed, it's been a long process of trying to get money, trying to get a design and trying to sort stuff out but finally we got some shirts.

Anyways, they are $15 and the proceeds will be going to help with a new layout, more shirts, the chatbox and other blog related stuff to help this be more enjoyable for everybody.

Thanks to everyone who's been here with us since 2009 :)

<3 Ducky

6 comments:

  1. What company did you use to print the shirts? $15 is epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Design is kinda bad...

    ReplyDelete
  3. darkwing duck much?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ducky, this is Omerta, contact me if you can, either go to my blog at the cbox or hmu through email (Elvishfolk@gmail.com), I want to know how you did this. I'm interested in setting something up like this for my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.