linkup

cbox

Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Iron Heart – Guardian (2013)


My Iron Heart
Album:  Guardian
Genre:  Experimental Deathcore/Djent/Mathcore

Track Listing:
1. Roderic (feat. Mack Dapz)
2. Grains of Sand in the Hourglass
3. Looking Out from my Own Casket (feat. Scott Bornick)
4. Architects Drafting Mountain Sketches (feat. Jayson Vochal)
5. Takeshi the Ender
6. Absalom (feat. Jordan Bahno)
7. Guardian
8. Karoshi
9. Benigno
10. Bridgeburner
11. The Strength
12. Omerta Omari
13. Jujitsu
14. Cherish Every Moment
15. Architects Drafting Mountain Sketches (Acoustic) (feat. Aisha Polite & Jayson Vochal)

Support:  Bandcamp (NYP)
Preview:  “The Strength”

Wow this is a long record at 178+ MB…I thought for sure it would be instrumental, but nope!  Every song has its own little unique groove, and plenty of heavy to go around.  Not sure I’ll remember a single song by the time I’m done listening, but I’m having a pretty good time listening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.