linkup

cbox

Friday, March 30, 2012

Corroosion - Dirt Awareness (2012)


Corroosion
Album:  Dirt Awareness
Genre:  Deathcore
Facebook

Track Listing:
1. Awareness
2. The Loser Slave
3. ...And The Rise of Nothing
4. Crimes of the Father's Times
5. Polarity
6. Collective Humiliation
7. Kaos In Me (Part I)
8.  Kaos In Me (Part II)
9. Falena
10. Oppressed by Haters
11. Deliberately Annoying
12. Repulsion

Download (320kbps)
Preview: "Mind Punishment"

Not too shabby.  If  chuggish deathcore is your thing, I suggest.

5 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJf0ErxwB-k&feature=related change this to preview, its actually on the album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't lie, I love this band. Thanks for upload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Track 6 is wrong, either the file or the name in the list. It's ''Children of Deceit'' in the .rar and ''Collective Humiliation'' in the list. Very, very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I corrected it based on looking at the tracklist on iTunes. The correct name is Collective Humiliation. So yeah, annoying.

      Delete
  4. I thought it was 320. Clearly I'm a dick.

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.