linkup

cbox

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I, Omega - The Ravenous (2012)


I, Omega
Album:  The Ravenous
Genre:  Progressive Metal/Metalcore

Track Listing:
1. Butchers
2. Cannibals
3. Heretics
4. Martyrs
5. The Ravenous
Preview:  “Cannibals”

Another “I, Blank” band…I’m getting a little tired of these band names, but whatever.  These guys sound COMPLETELY different than what you’re expecting – I’d describe them as a fusion of elements from  Between the Buried and Me, The Human Abstract, Protest The Hero, Every Time I Die, and even some I Am Abomination.  Quite an eclectic mix, right?  Just wait until “Cannibals” invades your earholes, you’ll get the idea.  I was pretty impressed with these guys when I first heard them a couple weeks ago, and I continue to be impressed by this EP.  If you’re looking for something very different-sounding, pick this up :)

3 comments:

  1. If I'm not mistaken this band was formerly known as The Syncope Threshold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what we're going for! glad we could help :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. JonnyWrestledaBearMay 30, 2012 at 11:41 AM

    Very good band, defo for fans of Protest the Hero,i recommend this!, hope this band has more music in the works!!!

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.