linkup

cbox

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I, Omega - The Ravenous (2012)


I, Omega
Album:  The Ravenous
Genre:  Progressive Metal/Metalcore

Track Listing:
1. Butchers
2. Cannibals
3. Heretics
4. Martyrs
5. The Ravenous
Preview:  “Cannibals”

Another “I, Blank” band…I’m getting a little tired of these band names, but whatever.  These guys sound COMPLETELY different than what you’re expecting – I’d describe them as a fusion of elements from  Between the Buried and Me, The Human Abstract, Protest The Hero, Every Time I Die, and even some I Am Abomination.  Quite an eclectic mix, right?  Just wait until “Cannibals” invades your earholes, you’ll get the idea.  I was pretty impressed with these guys when I first heard them a couple weeks ago, and I continue to be impressed by this EP.  If you’re looking for something very different-sounding, pick this up :)

4 comments:

  1. If I'm not mistaken this band was formerly known as The Syncope Threshold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUCK YES THANK YOU JOSH AND DUCKCORE CREW..... YOU BRING ME NEW TUNES DAILY

    sorry for caps but seriously you dudes who keep this site maintained and going are incredible. this is the only blog i visit anymore cause it caters to all of my musical tastes and needs lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what we're going for! glad we could help :)

      Delete
  3. JonnyWrestledaBearMay 30, 2012 at 11:41 AM

    Very good band, defo for fans of Protest the Hero,i recommend this!, hope this band has more music in the works!!!

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.