linkup

cbox

Friday, January 3, 2014

Mechina – Xenon (2014)


Mechina
Album:  Xenon
Genre:  Symphonic/Melodic Death Metal/Extreme Metal

Track Listing:
1. Xenon
2. Alithea
3. Zoticus
4. Terrea
5. Tartarus
6. Phedra
7. Thales
8. Erebus
9. Amyntas
10. Actaeon

Download (320kbps)
Support:  Bandcamp ($10)
Preview:  “Terrea”

I think I’ve discovered one of the top albums of 2014 already.  Just…Wow.  INCREDIBLY impressive stuff, in a whole mess of ways.  Epic symphonic parts, gloriously technical passages, and portions of the ambience kind of remind me of Being’s new album in a way.  The final track even has a violin solo reminiscent of Ne Obliviscaris :O Simply awesome – I don’t know how I’d never heard of them before.

1 comment:

  1. I've been listening to these guys for a while now. So amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.