linkup

cbox

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Behold The Desecration – Omnipresent Putrefaction (2013)


Behold The Desecration
Album:  Omnipresent Putrefaction
Genre:  Technical/Brutal Death Metal/Slam/Deathgrind

Track Listing:
1. Omnipresent Putrefaction
2. Plaguebearer
3. Of Ground Meat
4. Rejecting The Brood
5. Follow The Path
6. Cognizant Gates
7. Oracle’s Commandment
8. 12

Support:  Bandcamp (NYP)

HOLY FUCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!  I was captivated about 1 minute into the preview song, and this album never let go – my brains are SCRAMBLED.  Gigantic props to Jorge for showing me these guys – I think I might’ve just found another top EP for 2013!

These guys combine all the best elements of Abominable Putridity (minus the gurgles), Obscura, Necrophagist, Soreption, Diskreet, Deeds Of Flesh, and just…wow.

3 comments:

  1. Holy fuck is right, this is unreal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking beautiful. Didn't know Duckcore posted Brutal Death Metal anymore. It's been over a year since I've seen shit like this on here. Very pleased. Seen this site get shut down twice. It's good to see this style back on here. Dope ass band btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I post it when I find good unsigned brutal death, which isn't often. These guys are obviously the exception!

      Delete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.