linkup

cbox

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I, Of Helix - Isolations (2012)


I, Of Helix
Album:  Isolations
Genre:  Progressive Metalcore

Track Listing:
1. Theory of Expansion
2. Lullaby
3. I. Isolations
4. XXIX (feat. Rody Rodriguez)
5. Horizon Minds
6. Evade the Equinox
7. II. Accretions
8. Witness the Son Rise

Support:  iTunes ($7.92)

Sweet mother of fuck this is good.  One of my favorite prog metalcore albums this year other than Catch the Sun and Solace.  Ocellus riffs and grooves mixed with some Erra-like melodies...you want this, trust me.  Help em out if you can guys, they're great <3  I just wish that "Witness the Son Rise" was available on youtube or something.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for hooking us up with this. I seen the post on facebook and knee you would eventually put it up. Didn't expect it to be so soon. You have helped me discover so many bands, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is insanely good. sick post man

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayeeee! been waitin for this

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.