linkup

cbox

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Henker – Slave Of My Art (2010)


Henker
Album:  Slave of my Art
Genre:  Technical Death Metal

Track Listing:
1. Slave of My Art
2. Breath of Death
3. Mental Corruption
4. New Era
5. Bloody Sword
6. Executioner
7. Joy to Kill
8. No Turning Back
9. I Break Your Bones
10. Chaotic System
11. The End of the Road


Sweet mother of shred, how was this not up here already?  Disregard the 128kbps too, this copy actually sounds pretty rich and clear.  Anyways, this drummer is just stupid (no, they aren’t programmed (or even triggered, I think)).  Their speed and technicality is a bit akin to Brain Drill, but Henker isn’t excessively noodly…even at such a frenetic pace, they still manage to have some pretty gnarly groove and rhythm, a la some melodeath bands.

1 comment:

  1. of course the drums are triggered, he uses a quad kick.

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.