linkup

cbox

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Young And In The Way - I Am Not What I Am (2011)

Artist: Young And In The Way
Album: I Am Not What I Am
Genre: Blackened Hardcore/Crust
Location: North Carolina, USA

Track List:

1. That is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie   
2. And We Have Killed Him   
3. Leaving Nothing but the Absence of Everything   
4. If Only That so Many Dead Lie Round
5. Death is Eager to Hold You
6. They Should Greet Me with Howls of Execration
7. With Strange Aeons Even Death May Die   
8. I Am Not What I Am
9. Love and Terror Laid the Stone   
10. The Chaotic and Bloody World Around Us    
11. Ascending the White Mountain 





Fuck ya I love this band so much. Good sludgy hardcore with black metal influences. These guys got a crazy style that I really dig a lot. Some crushing fast paced shit right here. Imagine Converge with a black metal touch, throw in some crust and sludge and you've got Young And In The Way.  If you're into this, check out their other albums. If you're not into this style then give it a spin, you might like it.

4 comments:

  1. nice to see this posted here! i think you might like Welkin Dusk a lot if you like this band too, cheers man

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good - thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys, Im glad that others that come here respect the shit i post. Ill keep it up i promise you guys that actually like this lol

    ReplyDelete

Rule number 1: Don't piss and moan.